Thursday, January 7, 2010

Would you reccomend Matte Mouse foundation?

Good stuff??Would you reccomend Matte Mouse foundation?
If you want to try then you should, it works different for everyone. I like it myself, good coverage and lightWould you reccomend Matte Mouse foundation?
not really. some people like it, but it makes me look really fake. if your looking for something good to use, i would go to benefitcosmetics.com. its not too expensive and it works really well adn lasts a long time. the benefit products are really light but they work really well. hope this helps :)





ps benefit is at your local macys, sometimes nordstroms
A ton of people out there recommend it but I personally can't stand it as it just doesn't work well with my skin. It's not just Maybelline, it's all mousse foundations, they just ball off my face. I prefer a liquid or a powder.
i havent bought it, but some of my friends bought some and used it and it looks really orangy. i would go with covergirl trublend whipped foundation. thats what i use and it looks like real skin tones.
No not the foundation.


But if you have very bad under eye circles or want a very flawless look then choose the concealer.


Not bad.
when i tried it i didn't like it at all - it made my face feel really heavy even though i didn't put much on and it seemed really orange.





give it a go, what's the worse that could happen really?!
No, I used it and hated it. It was streaky and orange-ish. I also didn't think it lasted long enough or give good enough coverage.
i dont like it because it feels greasy on my face and it makes my face feel heavy. I really like mineral make-up. its light and covers really well.
i definately would, i have very pale skin so it cover nicely where i have a blemish. to me it feel very light
No, I've not heard many good reviews about it.
i swear b it makes my skin look really good like the feel on my skin the best ive had out of all foundations x

No comments:

Post a Comment