Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dream Matte Mousse foundation?

Help my face is breaking out and I think it might be from this foundation?





what other foundations do you recommend ? Dream Matte Mousse foundation?
I would use powder, to me it looks more natural and it feels lighter on your face. I suggest Neutrogena Mineral Sheers, or loose powder from Covergirl. I just both (not at the same time, of course, i switch on and off). I havent broke out from either and I've been using them a while. However, the covergirl has a bit of a smell (not terrible) but it has better coverage and stays on longer than the Mineral Sheers. However, I like the Mineral Sheers because it gives a nice healthy glow. I recommend both.Dream Matte Mousse foundation?
Is the dream matte the foundation the only one you have used? If it is, then try some of the others and see if the product does the same thing. If it doesn't then more than likely it is a ingredient in the dream matte. and you need to watch other brands that have the same ingredient.





I use revlon foundation and also cover girl. Revlon actually seems like it last longer than the rest. Of course you can always use the more expensive foundation, and in some cases you pay for what you get.





But the main thing is experiment first and try the different brands. If you email some of the companies and manufacturers, sometimes they will send you a sample and you can try it that way without spending too much on foundations that you won't be stuck with a lot of different type of foundations.
I recommend any foundation by Clinique. It's all hypoallergenic and does not clog your pores. I also LOVE foundation by Chanel. It's so flawless.
It is.I used it and got horrible breakouts as well.Try Neutrogena Skin Clearing Make-Up.Its oil free and it has zit medicine built in to treat and prevent breakouts.It's about $12 at Walmart and drug stores.
try Neutrogena cosmetics.. thats what i use bc i have very sensitive skin their foundation wont break u out
  • free
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment