Thursday, January 7, 2010

Maybelline dream matte mousse foundation?

ok..have you used this? my main questions are:


*does it conceal blemishes and redness?


*did it make you break out/is it okay to use if you have somewhat oily skin?


*does it make you skin look flaky/does it go on smooth?


*do you like it??Maybelline dream matte mousse foundation?
*Yes, the Dream Matte Mousse does do a good job of concealing blemishes





*I have acne prone skin, and after i used this product i was very happy because i had NO breakouts at all





*It goes on pretty smooth, you dont really even feel it on your skin after you put it on





Overall, i think this is a good product if you want something light that doesnt make you breakout. However, the only thing i didnt like about this product, is that you'll notice that after a few months it gets dried out, and becomes clumped together.


So be aware of that. Other than that though, i would deff. recommend it : )Maybelline dream matte mousse foundation?
overall, DMM is a good foundation if you're looking for heavy coverage...though it does run a bit yellow-ish on certain skinttones, you should be able to find one that compliments you. because it is so heavy, i mix mine with equal parts foundation %26amp; moisturizer...it allows me to control how much coverage i get and it also is very moisturizing. it goes on smooth but will enhance the appearance of facial flaws, so that's another reason to mix it. (most people would assume this would be too much trouble to use a foundation like this, but i like it.) it's best to apply a primer 'monistat chafing relief powder gel' is best, sounds funny, but google it. it's worth buying. it hasn't made me break out, the primer or the foundation and it's good for oily skin...and if you use it as a concealer, just don't mix it with anything. best of luck.
*does it conceal blemishes and redness?


Nope not really , you can still see your spots and stuff underneath it. (%26amp; my skin isnt even that bad)


*did it make you break out/is it okay to use if you have somewhat oily skin?


Yeah- i used it for a week and it made my skin all break out and go dry


*does it make you skin look flaky/does it go on smooth?


It goes on smooth but after a while you notice that your skin looks very dry and flaky


*do you like it??


Nope worst foundation i have ever had





Hope i have helped (:
I used it for a week, just at work.





It covered under my eyes and smoothed over the blackheads on my nose super well, and it doesn't look too cakey or anything. I loved it, until...





In the week that I used it, I broke out worse than I ever had before in my life. It was so bad I thought it was a rash. I went to the doctor, and he told me that I wasn't allergic to it or anything, but it was suffocating my skin. He said it was the consistancy of petroleum jelly after it sat on my skin for a while, and my dermatologist actually said that it was ';the worst foundation'; he had ever seen.





I don't have acne or sensitive skin.
My friends have it, and whenever they wear it, it looks so obvious that they have foundation on...it's kinda gross. It gets sort of orange and flaky around their faces, and sometimes it looks smooth but its so obvious that they have it on. it does conceal most of their freckles and things, but not really the big pimples or bigger flaws. One of my friends has been using it a lot and shes had a alot of breakouts...but, my main dislike is that its so obvious when you put it on and it makes it look flaky around the edges of your face
have you used this? yes i have it


*does it conceal blemishes and redness? no


*did it make you break out/is it okay to use if you have somewhat oily skin? no and yes ( i have oily skin and i use it all the time .)


*does it make you skin look flaky/does it go on smooth?no and yes it goes on extremly smooth .


*do you like it?? yes but not for a fondation i use my normal foundation then when i am done i put the mousse on under my eyes and on my cheeks and forhead and it jsut give the flawless look and finish to your look . its great .
yes it conceals blemishes and redness





it didn't make me break out


but since you have oily skin


i recommend using a primer that is made for oily skin so that the foundation will last better and provide the best possible results





if your skin is dry


no matter what foundation


it'll look flaky


but it goes on smooth for me





yes i really like it
Hands down, my favorite foundation. It goes on very smooth and doesn't make you feel like you have caked any make up on and it covers anything you need. I forget to wash it off before bed all the time and it never causes any outbreaks for me. I reccomend this product 100% :)
I bought some jus cuz everyone on here kept sayin how good it was!


1. It made me break out:(


2. Feels like you are wearing a grease mask.


3. didn't look natural at all


4. rubs off easy





So..I went right back to my favorite foundation: the Hollywood mineral foundation from LA Minerals...totally rocks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment