Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dream matte mousse foundation ?

is it a good coverage and does it let your skin breathe is it bad for your skin even though you cleanse and moisturize at the end of the day ?Dream matte mousse foundation ?
I don't like it...It looks streaky. Its just a bunch of hype,as far as I'm concerned. Its a nice idea, but it takes too much work to blend it.Dream matte mousse foundation ?
hey





first off, skin doesn't ';breathe';. its a nice idea, but it doesn't. if you mean it clogs yours pores? THEN HEEELL YES. its awful! its not particularly good coverage because its ';light and air whipped'; i.e shoved in a blender.





it is by FAR the worst foundation i have used, the most unblendable thing ever and even the lightest colour made me look orange. i used to have oily skin and now from using it i have blemishs every and hard to control dry skin with breakouts of oil. i never beleived that a foundation could affect your skin but jeesus dream matte mousse does. every loved it at first, even i did! but now, more people hate it.





dont invest in it, complete waste of money.
I really liked dream matte mousse, and I used it for ages. It does give good coverage, even better if you apply a bit of powder after. And it didnt make my skin break out or anything. My only problem with it was that it was really drying, and I suffer from really bad dry skin anyway so this wasnt suited to me. But other wise I would recommend it, and it comes in loads of different shades which is good, and its really affordable!


Hope you find one you like :)
I really like this foundation, it has the best coverage of any others I have tried. I don't think it is as bad as any other foundation for your skin, and it has not really caused any problems for me as long as I remove it at the end of the day and do not sleep in it.
Yep, its good :)





Its not bad for your skin if you wash it off thouroughly at the end of the day so it doesnt clog your pores really.





And as long as you moisturize before you put it on, it will smooth on well, blend well, and have no flakes :)





x





P.S: Dont listen to Sara=) it doesnt look cakey at all .. if it does - you've put on half a pot-ful!
it does give good coverage.


but i would watch out, depending on your skin type.


i have combination skin, and dream matte mousse has oil in it.


it made me break out like never before.





if you do decide to buy it, make sure you wash your face thoroughly when removing it.
It is good coverage but it goes flaky and looks very fake if you aren't applying it properly, and I have to add that it is extremely hard to get it to look natural. I would not recommend this foundation.
Ive tried the Whiped foundation and I liked it but I needed my money so I retued in :( kinda of whish I didnt do that





the pure By: Maybelline made me break out ssoooo I DDONT really recomend it to poeple with ance prone skin





MAKEUP IS NOT BAD FOR YOUR SKIN IF YOU WASH AND MOISTUREIZE IT MORING AND NIGHT! YOU'LL BE FIND AND THE dream matte mose had great coverage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmshtkIu鈥?/a>





It is one of the first foundation she gives a review on.
it doesnt work for me but a lot have actually like it..but whatever make-up doesnt go wrong if you wash your face with cleanser, then pat on your favorite toner and moisturizer.
I don't know if it is but i would not tell anyone to use it! Why it looks cakey and very unnatural! try Rommel london its wayyyyyyyyyy better=)
I HATE IT !


I don't recommend it ..


it makes my skin look so cakey ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment