Thursday, January 7, 2010

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation?

Is this a good stuff???? have you tried???





what are the pros %26amp;%26amp; cons??Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation?
ive tried it


i liked it


it was good





but i dont use foundation anymore





cause it cloges your pores





and i hate it





it makes your face have more acne than b4Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation?
Horrible. It got on everything! Every time my face would touch anything it would rub off on whatever it was. Got it on my car, on my shirts, on my dog!!! Seriously bad makeup and that was with finishing powder after I tried it without. It also runs off your face when its at all hot or humid.
yeah it works pretty good, but theres better foundation out there. heres the pros%26amp;cons





pros:


its has a light, airy texture (like mousse)


it blends on smoothly


not too oily





cons:


not very natural looking


can look cakey once it dries


can clog pores





try a liquid foundation, they work much better.





good luck!
I have this stuff and love it!! It feels really nice and soft, and goes on very well and is easy to blend. A little goes along way so it last along time. You can built up the coverage little by little. I have found no cons to it .
I love it. it has good coverage and alot colours to match your skintone too.


a couple things i didnt like bout it is it can rub off on clothes easily but comes out and doesnt come with a application sponge or anything.
ya i love it !! it goes on really easily and is very light and feels fresh !! however i heard it clogs your pore and gives you spots !! but not if you dont use it alot !! =D=) xxx
no it clogs ur pores try bare minerals foundation its powder and doesnt clog ur pores
i love it it goes on smooth and makes your face feel good also advance radiant with olay is good
I tried it, and I hated it, it made my face look orange.
  • free
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment