Thursday, January 7, 2010

BareMinerals New Matte Foundation or Make Up Forever HD Foundation?

I'm debating between which foundation to buy. I've been using bareMinerals for a long time now and I like it but I feel it may be time for a change. Recently bare escentuals came out with a new kind of foundation, a matte powder. However, I've also been hearing some great reviews on Make Up Forever's silicone based HD foundation as well. Has anyone used either or both of these products? And if so, can you tell me what you think about it? (The pros, cons, etc.) Thanks in advance to everyone who answers this.BareMinerals New Matte Foundation or Make Up Forever HD Foundation?
I love both but the BE works better for my oily skin. When I wear the MUFE I still get oily after a short time. It has the most beautiful finish on the skin though.BareMinerals New Matte Foundation or Make Up Forever HD Foundation?
Well, I haven't personally tried either, there's no Sephora near me, but I've heard wonderful things about the Make Up Forever HD Foundation.





Though it's quite pricy at $40, I'd try the HD Foundation.


Probably because mineral makeups break me out, and it seems like a lighter formula.


But if you've never had any problems, just go to a Sephora and try them both.





[=

No comments:

Post a Comment