Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rimmel stay matte foundation?

+skinpure complex...





i usually sneak out my mom's vichy lab foundation but im going to this sleepover thing with my after school club and if i take it with me she will probably be furious and i dont want to borrow someone elses makeup...





i bought the rimmel stay matte foundation and it didnt really work cuz it doesnt cover my acne very well plus its super watery, and im scared that if i wear it i might break out (my mom's makeup was 50 bucks, this one is 5)so would anything happen by wearing it for 1 day?Rimmel stay matte foundation?
you probably won't get a reaction for wearing a cheaper product on your skin. just make sure you wash it off, thoroughly though.stay matte foundation is ok i have got it and have never had any problems with it,and i have got very sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment