Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's better...Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse or Rimmel's Cool Matte 16Hr Mousse Foundation?

I've never used the maybelline one, but I love love love the Rimmel one. It feels good on and really evens out your skin tone all day long.What's better...Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse or Rimmel's Cool Matte 16Hr Mousse Foundation?
ive found that the maybelline thens 2 crease alot... and its not the best 2 wear during summer cuz i tends 2 get oily and doesnt work very well





i like using the neutrogena mineral ppowder foundation bcuz it gives realy good coverage and feels realy lite weight. i dnt even have 2 use concealer with it and i have realy bad under eye circlesWhat's better...Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse or Rimmel's Cool Matte 16Hr Mousse Foundation?
Depends on your skin type!! I personally didnt like the Maybelline one as my skin is a little dry and it dosent agree with dry skin and I have never used the Rimmel one as i tend to go for ones with a dewy finish...





I know this is not what you asked but Maxfactor Miracle touch Liquid Illusion Foundation is really good! Im guessing you want it matted and to stay on for ages or you wouldnt be looking at those??





This foundation with a little powder dusted over will last all day!!



I think Either would be ok. I have tried the Maybeline one but it was for eye shadow and I picked the wrong colour. I haven't tried the other one but I think Rimmel is a better brand of makeup. I use a different brand but for the most part I think I want to switch completely to Rimmel.





http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/makeup/dream-mat鈥?/a> (Maybeline reviews)











http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/produ鈥?/a> (Rimmel London reviews)
I use the Dream Matte Mouse and its fine for me :)


Neer tried the Rimmel one though























Answer mine :)


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>


and


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse lookalikee mud caked on skin if its not used properly


for the flawless skin look use Maybelline concealer


it works better and is cheaper
I have never used the mousse foundation by Rimmel but I really wasn't happy with the one by Maybelline. Not much help I guess. lol
better? maybelline dream matte mousse

No comments:

Post a Comment