Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have BAD acne will dram matte mousse foundation make me break out or get worse?

Yes it will make your acne worse. I don't have bad acne I break out once in a while and this made me break out more. I use Mac cream fundation the Studio tech and it works great and doesn't make me break out.


I know Proactive makes foundation I have seen it at the mall and on the web. I think it is www.qvc.com That might be the best for you. Neutrogena also makes foundation with acne medication in it that is oil free maybe you should also look at their web site to find the name of the foundation so you can get it.I have BAD acne will dram matte mousse foundation make me break out or get worse?
Start by getting rid of the acne so you don't need the foundation to cover it. Anything you put over acne will make your acne worse. Try the Arbonne Clear Advantage system to get rid of the acne. It is hypo allergenic, ph correct, dermatologit tested and approved, botanically based, Vegan certified, contains no fillers, heals your skin from the inside, rather than just healing the surface. It will really make a difference on your skin. You can view the products at mishelmaree.myarbonne.com. Good luck.I have BAD acne will dram matte mousse foundation make me break out or get worse?
Yes it will. Get Dermalogica's treatment foundation from Dermalogica, I swear it's the best foundation EVER!
Have you tried the holistic natural approach? It's not easy or quick and it does take some commitment but it is far more effective long term solution that any worthless cream or antibiotics.





Here's an honest and comprehensive program what helped me the most after ALL that I have tried has failed:


http://www.acnenomore.com/index1.html
I love the mouse foundation. the only thing is its very dry so if ur putting on acne medication (which makes ur skin flake a bit) it mite look cakey and nasty. Ive used it for a while and i think its helped with the pimples cuz its not greasy and it allows my skin to breathe.
I had this problem too. it depends whats in it. to cure acne go to your dermatologist and get differin or if its really bad get a pill, i try to get oil free make up, clarins is amazing on my face and clears up my acne you should try there products..its expensive but so worth it when used right and if you get some acne medicine they have different things for different skin types and tones. very cool. You could also try asking your dermetoligist what they would recommend or you culd ask clarins people if it doesnt work if you can take it back. Try around a little bit, aveda is also a very nice all natural organic skin line and its not as expensive, i dont recommend there foundation because it makes my face feel oily, if you want foundation use clarins, if you want blush or bronzer use aveda. you could also just ask around and ask people that work in skin departments what they would recommend for you. I hope this helps. :)
i dont know if it will break it out but i have this stuff called clean and clear acne spot control and it works really good i hope it helps you out
The Dream Matte Mousse Foundation tends to be very oily which is bad for skin with acne. It won't dry out your skin but it will contribute to oily skin and in the long run make it look worse.


Foundation is essential to wear daily because it blocks free radicals and polutants, So, look for something that is good for your skin type. I suffered with acne for years and found Mary Kay's Medium Coverage to be great with my skin. I also suggest going to a store such as Ulta where you can test several brands to see which is best for your skin.





Lastly, Help your Acne by washing your face Day and Night with a good cleanser. Something lightweight and Oil-free is very important. Be careful not to dry out your skin. Good Luck!
STEP AWAY from the Dream Matte Mousse girl, NOW.


It is the worst foundation in the history of man, if you don't believe me just look at the reviews for it on makeupalley.com. It will make you break out, and it just makes blemishes look more noticable.


You need an oil-free foundation and a really good quality one, such as Chanel or Lancome. My personal favourites.
I have a friend who has bad acne and she says the only makeup that works for her is bare escentuals. It is actually a powder that isn't too dry. You can find it at www.sephora.com/





Good luck.
As long as you have checked the ingredients of the product, to make sure it is okay to use on acne. make sure it is oil free,noncomunigenic etc. Make sure you thoroughly check it out.Stay on your same regimen, with your skin. If this product is made to be used with acne, and you are starting with a clean face, it will not get worse, with any product, always make sure it is okay to use with your type of skin, being oily, combo, normal, dry etc.
dont use any make up. if it's really a concern go to ur doctor and they will prescribe you with some acne medication that will more then likely help A LOT make sure u wash ur face tones and ur pillow sheets. cuz they collect dirt and make ur face get icky sometimes
I think that that will most likely suffercate your pores. I think you should try physicans formula minerals foundation and powder. Its really helped my skin. Good Luck!
dream matte mousse foundation is meant for people with smooth complexions. if u have bad acne, i assume u have a bad complexion. try to stay away from powder, creams/mousee. go with liquid, you'll get a nicer look

1 comment: