Thursday, January 7, 2010

Has anyone tried Rimmel's 16 hour Cool Matte Mousse Foundation?

Does it really work?


Does it stay on good?


Does it make you break out??


Is it cakey at all?Has anyone tried Rimmel's 16 hour Cool Matte Mousse Foundation?
yes, i just bought it earlier this week, and i love it. it isn't cakey at all. i've used rimmel's stay matte and long last foundations in the past, and i prefer the matte mousse over both. from the looks of it, i think it will last me quite awhile. it stays on really good (all day for me thank goodness as i have a baby girl so i don't have time to keep doing my face). it didn't cause me to break out, it seems to have great coverage but at the same time you don't feel like you have make up caked on (which i love). anyways i would definitely recommend it. i am a huge fan of rimmel also because of the price but i did think that the matte mousse was a little bit on the pricey side ... but again it should last me quite a long time so that makes up for it.Has anyone tried Rimmel's 16 hour Cool Matte Mousse Foundation?
I've tried it - it works okay. It stays on pretty well - not anymore then other foundations though. It didn't make me break out %26amp; it wasn't really cakey. But if you're looking for a mousse foundation, I like Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse a lot more (if you haven't tried it).

No comments:

Post a Comment