Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation. Any good?

Is rimmel stay matte founation any gd? What is it like?


i read it is medium-HIGH coverage. and i have been looking for a full coverage foundation for AGES AND AGES!!!! lol


at the moment, i am using the new rimmel foundation, called: Rimmel Lasting Finish Mineral Foundation.


i think it is really good. but is the other one better for coverage?


i dont have much foundation left of the long lasting finish one. and need to buy sum more foundation next time i go to boots. shall i but this 1 again or RIMMEL STAY MATTE FOUNDATION?





please help x thanks x


i want whichever one is higher coverage :)Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation. Any good?
I didn't like it ,it seemed to have to much water and the smell was nasty but all people are different !





I was using the Dream Matte Mousse and I liked it but now my face is breaking out all over the place and I think it might be from that! Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation. Any good?
I found it too dry on my skin. I just started using boots no 17 foundation which is the same price but better quality in my opinion. It lasts alot longer too.

No comments:

Post a Comment