Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dream matte mousse foundation question?

I have heard from some people that this is a good foundation, but I was wondering because I am super pale. I am like the lightest MAC foundation so yeah, is this a good foundation for pale skin.


Thank youDream matte mousse foundation question?
OMG IT IS THE BEST!!!


it makes me look airbrushed!!!!!


and there is definetly your shade i think theres like 15?


i am super pale and i got #2, so #1 would definetly workDream matte mousse foundation question?
I am quite pale and there is not a dmm light enough for me. I also find that it can be quite drying on my skin and dry out very quickly in the pot. The new Dream Satin Liquid is very good, but the lightest one is still to dark for me. Go to your local beauty shop and try alittle on your jawline to see if it matches your face and neck.
I bought it before and loved how it applyed (it felt like powder) the coverage was super amazing and my skin looked flawless but I felt that it wore off quickly and made my skin really oily :(
it's a good foundation for any skin.


just make sure you get the right color. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment