Thursday, January 7, 2010

Whats a good matte foundation?

im 16,have very mild acne and combo skin.


i like the dewy look but it never hold on my skin so i just go for a good matte foundation.whats a good one?


i want a thick light/medium coverage.:)


something like this:





http://www.askmen.com/women/galleries/singer/alicia-keys/picture-4.htmlWhats a good matte foundation?
First off Alicia Keys in the photo wear lots and lots of makeup. An makeup artist did her makeup so it's kinda hard to reach that result.





I have oily/pimply skin too and I use foundation/concealer from I.D. Bare Escentuals/Minerals and I love it! It's a bit expensive though but it's worth your money, I promise you (:Whats a good matte foundation?
A mac foundation is really good they may be a bit expensive but just blend in really well with differerent skin tones,the best thing is that it looks reallly natural and just looks flawless and not too barbie dollish.


take care
maybelline dream matte mousse xxxx
  • free
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment