Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dream Matte Mousse Foundation help?

i recently bought one and i was wondering if it will clog pores or create pimples and how well does it work with oily skin?


thx u guys!!!!Dream Matte Mousse Foundation help?
It wear it and it works good. I also wear mineral powder over it though. From personal experiences it works better like that.Dream Matte Mousse Foundation help?
when i used it i did get some bumps on my face and also i noticed that it looked more and more orangey as the day went on. i switched to cover girls tru blend whipped mousse
I break out whenever I use something that clogs my pores but I have used Dream Matte Mousse without any problem. However, I found that using less foundation and more powder (mainly mineral, particularly Loreal Bare Natural Foundation) is A LOT better for your skin.
  • free
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment