Thursday, January 7, 2010

Who uses dream matte mousse foundation?

Man i love it!Who uses dream matte mousse foundation?
i do .. i love it.. and i also top it off with a light dusting of neutrogena mineral sheersWho uses dream matte mousse foundation?
im useing it at the mo but im going to try bear minerals because its ment to be good for the skin
I'm testing it out to see what all the hype is about. It must be some good luck charm because I went to about 5 different stores and they were OUT...no dream matte mousse to be found!!!!! I finally found one that matched my skin so I'm doing a trial run today. I didn't finish with a dusting of powder as it went on pretty smooth and powdery after I used my primer. We'll see how well it goes with my skin today...hopefully good since I'm normally a clinique girl and moneys tight to buy my beloved clinique and I need an inexpensive alternative.
i use it and i love the way it covers, but it makes my dry patches even more noticable...
i do too i really like the way it feels it blends good and i think my bluch/bronzer stands out way better when i use it
i do.. it blends perfectly on my face
I do too :D
I dont like it, its too dry, makes my pores look worse! I love infallible by Loreal good coverage, long lasting , also REwind by maybelline is good and natural looking but doesnt last long!





I've tried all the expensive ones, clinique lancome, estee lauder but loreal is my favourite for sure





Toushka
it is pretty good. but i like to use different ones also
I do. ANd it good. But I noticed that it doesn't go on right, even when I put it on with my fingers. So I decided to stick with my Clinique makeup, and then I use a concealer brush and use it to conceal my scars. It works great!!
i have used the matte mousse and i liked it but, this may sound weird, i found it worked the best when i left the lid off and let it get a little hard it will look crumbly but it works the best when its like that.
  • free
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment