Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dream matte foundation...other foundations?

have you tried it .....does it work good or..... what do you think is the best drug store foundationDream matte foundation...other foundations?
The best i have tried, and I love makeup and doing make up so I know about this is the NYC foundation (liquid). It is about 3$ dollars and it works better then the foundations that are 10-20$.


Defiantly try it before you by the expensive ones.





Also for any foundation make sure your face is not dry and you used some type of cream on it to add moisture other wise it will show the dry skin or make it peel and it will show really badly.





For the cream use a non scented cream and use a type of cream the best is Cetaphil or you can use stuff like baby lotion, jergans ect.





Good luck let me know if you need more help! =)





-NikkiDream matte foundation...other foundations?
I just recently got it. I have to say, it's really nice. It goes on really smooth and very light. My only problem is, I haven't actually gotten to wear it OUT yet because I need to return it. I got the wrong shade, actually, haha. It's my first time changing foundations from Cover Girl so I wasn't sure what to get in that brand's shade. *facepalm*
I like the mabelline mineral power foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment