Thursday, January 7, 2010

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation? HELP PLEASE.?

I just got some, but before wearing it I want to know some things.


Does it cake easily?


Does it cause breakouts?


Does it get splotchy?


Does it give a flawless look?


Does it look good in natural light and under flourescent lighting [at school]?Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation? HELP PLEASE.?
1. It doesnt cake


2. No breakouts as long as u wash ur face be4 bed


3. No splotches


4. FLAWLESS if u put enuf on it looks gr8


5. It looks GREAT in nat. liteing and its not THAT good at school


sorry :(Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation? HELP PLEASE.?
It doesn't give you a flawless look, it cakes very easily, and if you have pale skin, its almost impossible to match your skin tone. Also, once you apply it, it makes your skin feel greasy and uncomfortable. It doesn't feel or LOOK natural at all. I HAVE tried it before...DON'T waste your money.
I use that too. It works really well (gives you a nice medium coverage) if you have normal or oily skin but not if you have dry skin. It gives you a nice matte finish but remember less is more. If you have dry skin, it will show up in dry patches...
I have never used it ....and alot of your questions depends on your skin type .... I usually buy a really good brand of foundation and ask these questions at the counter where I purchase it . I went to the maybelline website and it looks like you can find some of the answers there ...but really your gonna have to just try it and see if it goes on cakey or any of the other questions regarding your skin ......And to get a foundation that looks really good in specific lighting ..i think you need to invest in a really good foundation. Here is the website I found for you ....





http://www.maybelline.com/index.aspx





Hope this helps ....


Good Luck ~~~
i go to skewl and my face look flawless from beging to end of the day, it is the best make up in the worl! i effin luv it! you will love it i am shure, but maybe use some moisturizer underneath it before u put it on!
I have this makeup but I have stopped using it because it was too dark for my face. (I used it when I had a tan) I liked it, it felt smooth and if applied correctly wasn't orange or cakey. If you are worried about breakouts I use this clean and clear concealer its medicated and i'll dab it on problem areas and then put my foundation on, if you want to look flawless there is this Clinque almost makeup foundation, its more expensive because its sold at Clinque booths exclusively (places like Belk) but it's worth it.
i use that and i like it it doesnt give me breakouts and it really does make my skin look smooth and perfect but its harder to apply on evenly

No comments:

Post a Comment