Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is some foundation that is non-comedogenic and isn't flaky or too matte?

that will cover well and not be too shiny.. i want to look naturally flawless.. not like i dipped my face in a tub of powder. is there a trick to making it not flaky? i use a facial scrub and moisturize.. it needs to be non-comedogenic bc my pores are ginormous and get clogged easily.. and when it's non-comedogenic i will break out a hell of a lot less. thanks!What is some foundation that is non-comedogenic and isn't flaky or too matte?
the new mineral powdered ones work well, just make sure it doesn't have talc.What is some foundation that is non-comedogenic and isn't flaky or too matte?
there are 2 that I LOVE





For daytime I use Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. It covers really well and does not clog pores. For night or when I just want to look a bit more ';polished'; I use ERA face by Classified Cosmetics. I cannot rave enough about it. It is a spray on foundation that is 96% water and covers everything. It was developed for people who had cosmetic surgery/burns to cover scaring and it is truly amazing. It also does not clog pores, and is really gentle. I have tried other spray foundations and they suck- Classified Cosmetics is the best.
Artistry is among the world鈥檚 TOP 5 largest selling prestige brands of facial skin care and color cosmetics. They have 100% satisfaction money back guarantee. They have been granted over 200 patents by the US and International patent offices.
i would have to say bareminerals has helped me alot, i just use a moisturizers before i apply and it doesn't flake up.
Hollywood or NoHoGlo mineral foundation from LAminerals.com. The hollywood one has a lil more coverage than the NoHoGlo, which has a lil more ';glow';.


SO since you don't wanna be too shiny, try a sample of the HOllywood one. You can request a sample for like $1 and they ship em free:)
Try Revlon's Color Stay
Try everyday minerals at everydayminerals.com. Try their intensive formula if you have dry skin. Try their concealer formula if you are very oily. These minerals are pure and do a great job in creating flawless look.
Bee-Luscious baby. LOL Their Liquid Powder Mineral foundation is to die for. It will never clog your pores!





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>
Try almay's nearly naked line... they have a shear base and then either pressed or loose powder. I've used it for years and everyone compliments me on my complection and how I look so pretty without wearing any make up... little do they know :)
I tend to have very sensitive skin so i break out when I use oher make up but I use this make up that you can order onilne at www.bareminerals.com and it covers pretty well and it is great for skin that tends to break out alot. it doesn't look cakey and it looks natural to. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment