Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dream Matte Liquid Foundation?

I am in need of new foundation and i was thinking of getting the dream matte liquid stuff. I have heard it is amazing from a few people, just wondering if there was anyone here that has used it?


Is it worth it? does it work well?





I mostly use it for a few minor blemishes/dark under eyes and try to conceal my huge *** ';beauty mark'; freckle :PDream Matte Liquid Foundation?
I have it and I think it's amazing. Foundation can't completely take care of blemishes and dark circles though, it doesn't matter how good it is. For blemishes, get a green stick (sold by covergirl). The green cancels out red, and if you apply it before you apply foundation, it covers them much better. For dark under eye circles, use a white stick (also sold by covergirl). Just blend it under your eyes and then apply the foundation over it with a sponge make up applicator. It smooths everything out and makes your face an even shade.Dream Matte Liquid Foundation?
I haven't tried the liquid version but I do like the Dream Matte Moose. I apply it with a sponge, probably the only way you really can. Then I put my M.A.C Powder Plus Foundation over it, lightly with a brush. Ahhh! Girrrl lemme tell ya lemme tell ya! It looks good!
Very good. I would definately reccomend it.





However if your just using it for little things and not your whole face you might be best with a concealer stick like natural collection or Benefit's Boi-ing.





But the foundation will cover them





x
it is good and it leaves you with a some what airbrushed look and your skin feels so smooth and soft. As well as that it is very easy to apply...


But i would not recommend it for concealing blemishes.
Use a good concealer and the Dreama Matte Mouse Foundation it's alot better.





The liquid stuff kinda bad





Alex :)

No comments:

Post a Comment